PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
- Based in the heart of the defense community
- Innovative, flexible online format
- Designed to develop leaders and managers in the U.S. defense industry
- High–caliber executive MBA education
- Four–day Washington, D.C. residency
- Optional Global Residency
- Courses taught in seven–week modules
- Total of 48 credit hours
- Three program starts per year to suit your timing: January, May and September
- To Study on Campus, Click Here
Vital. Complex. Dynamic.
With America's role in the world continually evolving to meet new global challenges, the role of leadership in the defense industry has never been more vital. And the need for military leaders, government executives, and corporate defense contractors who can provide mission critical products and services—and who understand the unique demands of the complex and dynamic national defense sector—has never been more vital.
Our National Defense EMBA Program is designed to develop leaders and managers within the U.S. defense industry. We combine high–caliber executive business education with the specialized knowledge and skills required to advance your career in the defense sector. You will expand your knowledge across all business disciplines, including executive leadership and industry intelligence. You'll also develop an expert skill set to support programmatic operations and budgetary decision–making.
A four–day Washington, D.C. residency brings your class together and introduces key topics and visits to D.C.'s locales. This visit is tailored to the National Defense industry and will deliver a unique and enriching experience.
- All fields required
For more information on our National Defense EMBA program, please complete this form.
Three Start Dates Per Year
January 18, 2014
Application Due Date:
December 13, 2013
*Dates are subject to change